Friday, November 17, 2006

It Girl, Friday, November 17: Andrea Zuckerman



Since election season is over, I've taken comfort in the shameless pop culture part of my blog. That's why this week's It Girl is Andrea Zuckerman. She's a serious young woman trapped in a hot show that marked the '90s.

My boyfriend and I rented all of Season One of Beverly Hills 90210, which just came out on DVD. We have about 12 more episodes to watch before it's due back on Saturday! I chose Andrea (pronounced "On-Dreeya") because she is a great reporter and superb editor in chief for the "West Beverly Blaze" and is sadly underrated as a character. Andrea had some great one-liners and a surprising sense of humor. She is also, however, the conscience to Brandon's dark side (especially in the high school years).

Thank God the dems won the House and Senate and that Deval is kicking Mitt out of the corner office. Now we can concentrate on more important things!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home