Saturday, June 24, 2006

Welcome to Blue-Style-Canopy, a blog devoted to Queerness, Politics and Shameless Pop Culture!

I am a progressive Democrat who is realistically open to the "Big Tent" theory propelled by FDR (see link below). Instead of calling my blog "Blue-Style-Tent," I thought that 'canopy' may have more adhesion. 'Blue,' shamelessly, refers to the description of the democratic-leaning states where I believe, in my heart of hearts, the positive future of the United States of America is best represented. As for 'style,' it's such a fun and fluffy word, I couldn't resist!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_tent

I have a confession ... I'm new to the blogger bandwagon, so bear with me. I do know that every Friday I will pay a little tribute to the "It-Girl" of the week, usually a female celebrity who deserves a passing infatuation.

You are welcome to post and share ideas. Thanks for visiting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home